Thursday, April 9, 2009

Good Friday All....
























Its been a busy week and I finally got around to downloading my pics. Here are a few of my cards I made this week. Also, I have made several sets of gift tags.
The first set of tags are angels from Country Life Graphics and Trina Clark. I designed the tag myself in PSP and matched the border to each angel. I just used a striped background on the back to match the center of the tags, inked all the edges and coffee stained the ties.
The next set of tags are by Laurie Furnell at PCCrafters.com. Many of her graphics sets include a few printables such as tags, boxes or envelopes.
The last tags are by Karla Dornacher, a very talented Christian writer and artist. If you have never visited her blog ( http://karladornacher.typepad.com/karlas_korner/ ) take a few minutes and check it out, you will be glad you did. I printed soft pink stripes on the back to match the front, rounded the corners and inked the edges with tattered rose Distress ink.

Now on to the cards......First is the wise owl from Laurie Furnell's brand new set "Owl Seasons" . (I forgot to add the rest of his branch before taking the picture). Next is the sheep by another PCCrafter artist, Fayette Terlouw. The Father's Day card has a banner done by Laurie Furnell and a tie by Carolee Jones added to a paper folded shirt by me. Last but not least is the baby card. I got this idea from a video by Dawn Griffith here:
http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/ Since I don't have a top note die or a Big Shot yet, I had to just cut one out freehand but I think it came out pretty good for my first try. The baby graphic added to the front is by Cheryl Seslar.
Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Very Cute stuff you have made...thanks for following my blog...are you from PC Crafter? your neame looks familiar to me...

drop a note...

Just Jenn Designz said...

Hiya Linda. I love the cards and tags. They are all just so adorable. Thanks for sharing them with us. Hope you have a terrific week!!!
*hugs*,
Jenn