Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm back with more wedding crafts to show you....

Here are my Bride & Groom Candy Bar Sliders I made from Cheryl Seslar's graphics. I like making the sliders better than wrappers. I think they turned out cute! I cut out an additional picture of the upper part of the bride and then layered a piece of tulle behind it so she looks like she has a real veil. I also cut an additional jacket for the groom and used pop dots to attach it for some dimension.

I found lots of directions on the web for wedding gown and tuxedo box favors and I combined several of them to come up with these. They are basically a 2-4-6-8 box with a little tweeking.


Of course the wedding gown box has a veil on the back.

Then I moved on to Mother's Day and came up with another Candy Bar Slider for Mom. Extra layer was added on the hat, hair, bouquet and shoes for more dimension.

Well, that's about it for today. I'll be back soon with more new crafts. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,

No comments: