Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's been a long time since I have blogged....

It has been way too long since I have posted on my blog but it seems life just got in my way. Hubby and I decided to take another cruise last year and about 3 days out to sea he got really sick. To make a long story short, he had to be airlifted back to the states leaving me alone on the cruise ship. He spent the next 5 weeks in the hospital, mostly in ICU...then awhile in rehab learning how to walk, talk and eat again.

Now that things have calmed down again, I am getting back to crafting and my Etsy shop. This week I received a very nice message from one of my customers. She had purchased several of my printable items and she sent me a picture of one of her finished projects.....Easter S'mores in a Jar.

Didn't she do a wonderful job!

Hopefully I will be back with more projects soon as well as some pictures of my new grandson.

No comments: