Saturday, February 27, 2010

I can't believe February is almost over!

I'm still working hard on printables and other projects for my Etsy store. Here are a few of my printables now in the store. These first two are Easel cards....I tried them for the first time a few weeks ago and they are soooooo easy! I love making them and they look so nice. These are birthday cards for a first birthday.


The next two are baby shower printable kits that have lots of goodies to make any baby shower special. Here is the blue and pink and now I am working on a green one....just in case someone doesn't know what they are having yet.


By the way, all the graphics used in these are by Cheryl Seslar Designs.
I'm trying new card styles and today I got a template kit for a window card. I can't wait to get one done and see how that turns out.
I'll be back with more crafts later. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,

No comments: