Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wow....its been so long since I blogged!

I guess I got busy getting things ready for my craft shows at Christmas and ignored my blog. Then .... well I guess you could say "life just got in the way!" Things have been fairly good but it seems as we get older there are more things that have to be done and less time to do them not to mention that it nows takes us longer to get them done! Seems my days now are filled with doctors appointments, checking on the inlaws, trying to clean the house and wondering what in the world to cook for dinner.

I am still trying to find time to craft! I have been working hard on things to add to my Etsy shop. My latest thing has been "printables". I'll try to get some pics of them posted here in a day or two but if you have a few minutes, drop by my shop and take a look. Hopefully now I am back in blogging mode!

No comments: